Tuesday, June 29, 2010

More class work

Well, it's getting me into the studio! I hope this will become a habit, because I have enjoyed playing with pencils and paints again. My skills are still quite rusty, but I think that probably has as much to do with my age than anything. My hands don't always want to do what the brain says they should these days. Have to admit, the brain is a bit slower now too, but it still recognizes sloppy work when it sees it! ;o)
The first is a prototype for a wine label I've thought about for awhile and seemed to fit one of the projects Laure gave us, a study of borders. The second is a collection of border ideas that were fun to play with. I plan to do more of these to keep as a reference.

1 comment:

  1. Mary these are wonderful! The label is elegant & pretty. You can tell you had fun with the borders, very nice! So glad you are back in the studio :)

    HUGS!

    ReplyDelete